Yalding Parish Churches - Yalding | Collier Street | Laddingford




St. Margaret's, Collier Street

St. Margaret’s was built as a daughter church of Yalding in 1848. Collier Street became a parish in its own right in 1858 and remained a sole living until 1969 when it was reunited with Yalding to become the United Benefice of Yalding with Laddingford and Collier Street.

The building is Grade II listed, built in a 13th century style, set in a ragstone walled churchyard (closed by order in council).


Contact Us - St. Margaret's, Collier Street
Churchwardens Rachel West 01622 872278 rachel.west@ymail.com
Joanna Doctor 01892 730489 josoar@aol.com
Parish Secretary Sue Crompton 01622 814182 office@yaldingchurches.co.uk
       
PCC Secretary Vicky George   brivick@aol.com
       
Safe Guarding Sue Crompton 01622 814182 office@yaldingchurches.co.uk